Starting this Friday, July 22, Kresge Library Services will be on the move to our newly renovated space on the 4th floor of the Kresge Building! The Library will open to the Ross Community on September 6, 2016.
Research Assistance is Still Available
- Reference and research support will continue uninterrupted through the end of the summer and into Fall! Many different ways to send a question our way:
- Contact Us form: http://www.bus.umich.edu/
kresgelibrary/contact.htm or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat service on the Kresge front page:http://www.bus.umich.edu/
kresgelibrary/ ( through from , and ).
Exam and Assignment Program will continue at the Kresge Annex at the Law School
- Hours at the Annex are -
- These services will be available through .
Course Material Availability
- Students will be able to purchase or access their digital course material beginning on .
- Fall semester TEXTPAK pickups by students will not be available until the first day of classes on .
- Some early accommodations can be made. If needed, please contact email@example.com.
Interlibrary Loan and MLibrary requests
- Michigan Library pickup (Inter-library loan and requests from the main collection) at the Ross Modular will be suspended until early Fall Term. In the interim, Faculty and students may request that books be picked up at Hatcher Library
See you on September 6!